De Jure Nexus Law Journal (ISSN NO. 2582-7782)
Law students pursuing Five year or Three-year LL.B. course, Academicians, Doctorates and Educators.
Any topic of Law and Multidisciplinary issues.
- The manuscript shall be an original work which is unpublished.
- The title of the manuscript shall be original.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format. Page border shall not be used.
- Any uniform method of citation may be followed.
- Full names of all the author(s) shall be given along with the University affiliation and email of the authors in the cover letter.
- The submission should not be plagiarized more than 10 % and should be free from grammatical spelling and other errors.
- The body of the script should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, Heading shall be Bold and Underlined with font size 14. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, and single line spacing.
The De Jure Nexus invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
THE JOURNAL PUBLICATION BEARING ISSN NUMBER- 2582-7782.
De Jure Nexus accepts the Journal Publications in the format of:
- Short Articles: (1000-1500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2000- 3500 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000-8000 words, including footnotes)
Note: Each categories of paper should be accompanied by Abstract of not more than 250 words.
All the submission to De Jure Nexus should not cross 10% plagiarism. We may use any software to detect the plagiarism. De Jure Nexus shall not be responsible for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
All submission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org With the subject as Paper Submission along with the Author(s) details through the cover letter.
After the article is submitted, De Jure Nexus being a Double Blind Peer Review Journal, sends the article to two of the editors. Neither the identities of the Authors are disclosed to the Editors nor the identities of the Editors are disclosed to the Authors.
After the process of review is completed, the authors are intimidated about the same.
- After the article is selected, a nominal amount is charged towards the Processing fees.