De Jure Nexus Law Journal
About the Internships
De jure Nexus is inviting applications for internships. Internships are completely home based. Interns shall be assigned with Research Work, Case Analysis, Debate with Co-interns on the given Topic. Interns will be allotted with the topics and are expected to report by following the deadline.
Who Can Apply?
A regular student of Law, irrespective of in which year he/she is studying is eligible to apply. This internship will be a learning process and thus, students from any year of study can apply.
- Certificate of Internships
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Free Publications Opportunities.
- Other Internships opportunities.
- Participation certificate of Debate
- Top Performer of the week / Top Performer of the Month.
Duration of Internships
Internships shall be for a period of four weeks and can be extended depending upon the performance of the interns.